Ms. Fenner has been selected for Los Amigos' Teacher of the Year for 2016. She has been a Lobo since 2003. Ms. Fenner is our school Librarian and was also an AVID teacher. If you have visited our Library, chances are you've been greeted by Ms. Fenner's infectious smile. Many students and staff agree that her kindness, patience, and willingness to help others deserves recognition! Here are just a few quotes from other teachers on campus:
- “She is always willing to help others. She cares about the students and staff at Los Amigos.”
- “She is the soul of our boundary as a school.”
- “Ms. Fenner has provided support far beyond her role as a librarian. She keeps the staff together by ensuring all the little/big things are taken care of. She has a wealth of knowledge that she readily shares with our students.”
- “She is the glue to our faculty and camaraderie!! Caring, positive & organized. She is a great role model and help to our students.”
- “Ms. Fenner should be recognized for her tireless efforts to make our campus a better place for both staff & Students.”
- “In the 20 years I’ve been a teacher here at LAHS, she has been FAR-AND-AWAY the most consistently positive, enthusiastic person I have known. Her charisma possesses an infectious encouraging, cheerful quality that uplifts everyone around her. Year-in, year-out, she consistently makes selfless attempts to find and implement ideas and activities to bond the faculty together. LAHS is a better place for ALL because of Christina Fenner."
- “Christina is always there to help in any way possible. Her positive attitude is contagious.”
- “Ms. Fenner does it all, helps us all, juggles it all, and knows all the resources we need to be successful!”
Los Amigos is so fortunate to have such a dedicated Librarian! Thank you for all you do!