Junior Library Guild
New this year! The JLG Digital online reading platform. There are three levels (elementary, middle & high school) and each provides unlimited access to read books online from any device.
As an FYI - the books that Lobos love to check out the most are the ones we receive from Junior Library Guild 😊
To log into your personal account:
username: google account EXAMPLE email@example.com
password: 8 digit birth date EXAMPLE 01062007
- Simply click on a book to go to its page, then click the “Read” or “Play” button to begin reading/listening. Audiobooks are designated with a headphone icon on the lower right corner of the book cover; ebooks are designated with a tablet icon on the lower right corner.
- If an audiobook fails to play, check your browser. Audiobooks will not play in Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge.
Using the JLG Digital App
When you launch the JLG Digital App on your phone or mobile device you must first log in with our school account.
- All books in the streams are multi-user, meaning an unlimited number of readers can access them at the same time.
- selection of titles will expire at the end of each month, so watch for the “Leaving Soon” banners to appear on the cover art. But, don’t worry—new titles will automatically be added to the streams at that time, too!
- The Search feature will bring up titles that are not available to be read. These titles are not currently in the streams and cannot be accessed. Only books with the “Read” or “Play” buttons are the books available to read.