We are excited to announce the partial reinstatement of our athletic programs! We will continue to follow proper COVID-19 safety guidelines. In doing so, we are asking the following from our Lobo Athletes:
- Lobo Athletes must have completed the clearance paperwork and return the signed Athletics Reopening Notification Letter. This form/letter is available from your coach or you may pick up a form in the front office.
- Temperature screening upon arrival.
- If an athlete's temperature is above 100.3, the athlete will be sent home immediately. Do not come to school/practice if you are ill or know you have a temperature.
- All Lobo Athletes must follow the entry and exit plan for sports.
- All Lobo Athletes and coaches will wear face coverings as they enter/exit campus and any time they can't maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Lobo Athletes who fail to comply with social distancing and face covering guidelines will NOT be permitted to participate in sports.